- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
You may opt out of any future contacts from CSP Bank Mitra BC at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on CSP Bank Mitra BC website:
- See what data CSP Bank Mitra BC has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data CSP Bank Mitra BC has about you.
- Have CSP Bank Mitra BC delete any data CSP Bank Mitra BC has about you.
- Express any concern you have about CSP Bank Mitra BC use of your data.
CSP Bank Mitra BC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever CSP Bank Mitra BC collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While CSP Bank Mitra BC uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, CSP Bank Mitra BC also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which CSP Bank Mitra BC stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
CSP Bank Mitra BC shares aggregated demographic information with CSP Bank Mitra BC partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. CSP Bank Mitra BC uses an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order. CSP Bank Mitra BC partners with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, CSP Bank Mitra BC will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.